Application for admission to the College are to be made in the prescribed form. Prospectus and forms may be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty) only. However the downloaded prospectus and the forms from the website will also be entertained at the production of a bank draft of Rs.150/- (One Hundred Fifty) only in favour of Principal, Bajali College, Pathsala payable at SBI, Pathsala Branch.
Admission to the college will be strictly on merit with a final approval from the Principal subject to the verification of the testimonials in originals such as:
- Certificate from the head of the institution attended last.
- HSLC/Equivalent Certificate or Examination Admit Card as proof of age.
- Marksheets of last examinations passed
- Reserved quota certificates where ever necessary
Only fresh students are eligible to get admission. However any student whose continuity in study disrupted for not more than 3 (three) years due to different reasons may seek admission provided they produce a gap-certificate from the competent authority such as judicial affidavit/Gazetted officer or medical officer explaining the cause of gap at the time of admission.
There is reservation of seats for students belonging to SC, ST, (both plains and hills) OBC and MOBC as per Government of Assam policy.
3% seats are reserved for Differently abled persons in each of SC, ST(P/H), OBC/MOBC as well as in General.
2% seats are reserved H.S. and Degree courses to the students having outstanding proficiency in the field of sports and culture.
Five seats each in H.S. Arts & Sc., Degree Arts, Science & Commerce are also reserved for the own family members of the college staff.
2% seats in each course are also reserved for the principal’s discretionary quota.
All these reserved seats are allotted on merit-cum-proficiency basis. Candidates seeking admission against reserved quota must submit the requisite certificates along with their admission form. Rank holder and distinction holder students in SEBA/AHSEC Examinations will be offered free admission.
The date and time of interview and admission will be announced by the authority in due time and a candidate shall have to come for admission with all relevant original documents. Any candidate who fails to turn up on the notified date and time of admission will lose his/her claim for admission.
Admission to major courses will be held simultaneously on the very day of general admission. Students willing to offer Major course shall have to apply to the Head(s) of the department of one or two subject(s) in plain paper along with attested photostat copies of mark sheet of H.S.L.C. and H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent examinations and will have to submit the application along with the admission form to the college office.
P.G. Admission: (For Geography, Zoology/Assamese)
Admission to: 1st and 3rd Semester As per Notification 2nd and 4th Semester
Hostel Admission fees for the session 2016-2017
- Admission fees: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.200.00
- Seat rent (yearly): (Boys’ & AT Girls’) – Rs.2400.00
- Seat rent (yearly): (RCC Girls’) – Rs.3000.00 & (New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.10000.00
- Establishment cost: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’) – Rs.500.00 & (New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.900.00
- Medical fee: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel)- Rs.50.00
- Electricity charge: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel)- Rs.700.00
- Lib./Common room fee: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.20.00
- Misc.: (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.100.00
- Caution Money (Refundable): (AT Boys’/Girls’, RCC Girls’ & New RCC Girls’ Hostel) – Rs.700.00
- (For Boys & A.T. Girls Hostel) Total – Rs.4770.00
- (For R.C.C.Girls’ Hostel) Total –Rs.5370.00
- (For New R.C.C.Girls’ Hostel) Rs.12770.00
N.B. : Monthly mess dues will be fixed by the mess committee concerned