Draft Vision Document
Objective and Approach : To plan for action, to achieve the pre-determined objectives (goals) of developing the College as a Post-Graduate ‘Institute of Excellence’ and upgrading it to the status of a “full fledged post graduate college by optimum utilisation of the existing limited/scarce resources, upgradation of the professional skills and mobilization of additional resources, with high emphasis on qualitative improvement but at the same time without ignoring the quantitative aspect.
Requirement and Problems : The additional requirement over the existing provision and problems both in scholastic and co-scholastic sectors viz administration, discipline, punctuality, financial management, modern expertise services,amenities for students and teachers , recreation facilities, attractive & beautiful campus, hostel, welfare services etc. be determined so that remedial action plan for short-term and long-term solution undertaken for creating a conducive educational environment.
Resources: Optimum utilisation of the existing resources i.e. human resources, financial resources, infrastructure etc. are to be ensured, keeping in view the need under academic, financial, administrative and welfare sectors. Further, steps be taken for improving the efficiency & effectiveness of the system qualitatively by providing training etc.
Strategy and approach of solution :
- Preparation of workable action plan by fixing year wise target of achievement for the next ten years commencing from 2005-2006 for implementation.
- Strict implementation of UGC/NAAC guidelines.
- Opening of PG classes in all the important subjects in phases.
- Introduction of socially useful job oriented Vocational subjects.
- To accord greater importance on information technology and library sectors.
- To maintain high quality in every academic activity.
- Provision of adequate facilities for recreation of students/teachers etc.
- Provision of running drinking water, electricity, laboratory, sports & games etc.
- Provision of improved hostel facilities, sanitation/toilet etc.
- Campus beautification.
- Mobilization of additional resources.