- Two Arts buildings.
- One three storeyed science building.
- One library building.
- One seminar/conference hall.
- A non-resident students’ centre.
- A guest house.
- A Gymnasium hall.
- An IGNOU Study Centre
- A community information centre with internet facility.
- A computational laboratory.
- One boys’ hostel.
- Two girls’ hostels.
- Principal’s quarter.
- Hostel superintendents’ quarters.
- A play ground.
- A pisciculture pond.
- 1 volley ball court
- 1 tennis court
- 1 basket ball court .
- Two botanical gardens.
- A new girls’ hostel with UGC’s assistance is under construction.
- Bajali College Post Office.
- A Health Centre.
- College canteen.
- 3 Smart class rooms and Seminar Hall.
- A Power plant and Drinking water supply plant.
The Vision (Planning Ahead)
Objective and Approach: To plan for action, to achieve the pre-determined objectives (goals) of developing the College as a Post-Graduate ‘Institute of Excellence’ and upgrading it to the status of a “full fledged post graduate college by optimum utilisation of the existing limited/scarce resources, up-gradation of the professional skills and mobilization of additional resources, with high emphasis on qualitative improvement but at the same time without ignoring the quantitative aspect.
- Preparation of workable action plan by fixing year wise target of achievement for the next ten years commencing from 2014-2015 for implementation.
- Strict implementation of UGC/NAAC guidelines.
- Opening of PG classes in all the important subjects in phases.
- Introduction of socially useful job oriented Vocational subjects.
- To accord greater importance on information technology and library sectors.
- To maintain high quality in every academic activity including a proportionate teacher-student ratio.
- Provision of adequate facilities for recreation of students/teachers etc.
- Provision of running drinking water, electricity, laboratory, sports & games etc.
- Provision of improved hostel facilities, sanitation/toilet etc.
- Campus beautification.
- Mobilization of additional resources.
- Construction of well equipped parking place,
- Beautification of College Park
- Car Parking Place
- A New Academic building consisting of:
Ground floor- Faculty of Arts and class rooms
First floor- Faculty and class room for UG(Commerce) and PG departments Second floor – modern Computer laboratory & a language laboratory
- A well equipped modern auditorium
- An indoor stadium .
- A new Administrative Block
- Teachers’ quarters.
- Grade III and IV employees’ quarters.
- A swimming pool.
- Expansion of Botanical garden.
- A hobby centre cum instrumentation centre.
Hostel Facilities and Hostel Rules
The college accommodates two Girls’ Hostels and one Boys’ Hostel within the college campus. Hostel seats are alloted at the time of admission on the basis of merit and necessity (Home distance of the applicant from the college). Application for admission to a hostel has to be submitted to the superintendent in the prescribed form. The admission to and stay in the hostel is governed by the Bajali College Hostel Rules. Hostels remain closed during the summer vacation. Admission to a hostel is only for one academic session. In no case a student can reside in a hostel without admission. Unauthorised visitors are not entertain in the hostels. The New RCC Girls’ Hostel has recently been inaugurated and it has the capacity for students. All the hostels have a very good ambience for stay and study.
It follows a very strict study timings.