IGNOU Study Centre
A study cum examination centre (Code No. 0411) of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was setup in the college premises in the year 1999 with Dr. Pabitra Mohan Kalita, former HOD, Physics, as its founder Co-ordinator. The centre offers the following programmes with Chandana Das, HOD, Philosophy as its present Co-ordinator.
- Certificate Programme (6 months duration)
- Diploma Programmes (1 year duration)
- Bachelor Degree Programmes (3 year duration)
- P.G. Diploma Programmes (1 year duation)
- Master Degree Programmes
- CTS – Certificate in Tourism Studies
- CFN – Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- CES – Certificate in Environmental Studies
- CPLT – Certificate in Programme Lab Technique.
- CTPM – Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics
- CTE – Certificate in Teaching of English
- BPP- Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme.
- CHR- Certificate in Human Rights.
- CRD- Certificate in Rural Development
- CAFE- Certificate in Aids and Family Education.
- CDM- Certificate in Disaster Management
- CCP- Certificate in Consumer Protection.
- DTS – Diploma in Tourism Studies
- ADTS – Advanced Diploma in Tourism Studies.
- DNHE- Diploma in Nutrition and Healh Education.
- DCE- Diploma in Child Education.
- DWED- Diploma in Women Empowerment and Development.
- DAFE- Diploma in Aids & Family Education
- BDP – Bachelor’s Degree Programme (leading to B.A., B.Com and B.Sc. Degree respectively)
- BTS – Bachelor in Tourism Studies.
- PGDRD- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development.
- PGDHE- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education.
- PGDE and SD- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development.
- PGDDE- Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education
- PGDT- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation.
- PGDDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
MEG, M.A.R.D., M.P.S., M.S.O., M.E.C., M.P.A., M.A.H., M.H.D. , M.Com, M.Ed. , M.Phil. and M.COM.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible for admission. Admission is open to any student of any institution and also any employed educated person. Student’s handbook and prospectus containing the application form etc. can be obtained from the co-ordinator of IGNOU study centre.