In keeping with the intent to serve the greater interest of the college and the students community of Bajali college, a Students’ Union (BCSU) is constituted through election every year in accordance with the provisions laid down in the verdict of Honorable Supreme Court of India dated 22-09-2006. The guidelines are as follows :
Students Union (BCSU)
- Under-graduate students between the ages of 17 and 22 are eligible to contest in the election.
- Although, the Committee would refrain from prescribing any particular minimum marks to be attained by candidate, the candidate should in no event have any academic arrears in the year of contesting the election.
- The candidate should have attained the minimum percentage of attendance (75%) as prescribed by the concerned University
- The candidate shall have one opportunity to contest for the post of an office bearer, BCSU.
- The candidate shall not have a previous criminal record, that is to say he should not have been tried and/or convicted of any criminal offence or misdemeanor. The candidate shall also not have been subject to any disciplinary action by the College Authorities.
- The candidate must be a regular, full time student of the college.
The different activities of the students viz. games and sports, debates, extempore speech, other cultural programmes etc. are organized by the student union of the college. It also brings out a bilingual annual magazine “BAJALIAN” which aims at developing the potentialities and latent talents of the stake holders.
The students union believe in unity and in having a synergized work environment.